Outreach Offer Menu
Long-term Bespoke Offer
- An offer agreed with partners to be the optimum for that young person.
- To design and deliver a programme – including safeguarding.
- Quality assure and monitor progress in partnership with all stakeholders.
- To work with a pupil out of education to gradually increase pupil engagement with learning and shape a pathway to participation in education/ employment and citizenship opportunities.
- Working towards accessing some time in school or college as possible.
Working with Partners including LA
- To provide a bespoke quality education offer for pupils with Anxiety-based School refusal/Anxiety-based SEMH
- Access to the school site and facilities provides the opportunity for cohort and peer engagement if and when appropriate.
- Purpose outreach hub enables access to resources without being on a school site.
Supporting Schools and other Providers
- Support in meeting a range of SEMH needs within their own school context - providing support/ CPD – and some enhanced off-site opportunities for pupils if needed.