EHCP Annual Review Meetings
We hold Annual Reviews of the Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) throughout the year, giving an opportunity for parents and carers to meet teachers and other professionals to discuss their child's outcomes and provisions and celebrate their successes.
Devon County Council use the EHCP Hub. This is the system we are now using to manage your child’s Education, Health and Care Plan through the annual review process. Devon County Council should have sent you a log in to access your child’s EHCP and to keep you informed throughout the annual review process.
Once you have access to the Hub have received an email to invite you to the annual review you are able to:
- Contribute your views, by answering the questions and contribute your child’s views on the Hub.
- The Hub will request and share professionals reports and advice provided for reviews, if a professional is missing from the Hub please let the EHCP Lead know so this can be requested before the meeting. The LA will share the finalised report and LA decision notice to maintain/amend/cease a EHCP.
- Parents/Carers and Professionals can log in at any time.
- All the information provided in the assessment and annual review will be in the system for parent/carers to look at.
- Parent/carers will still be able to contact your child’s tutor or EHCP Lead via email.
- Parent/carers will be able to get help and advice for using this system from the Education Systems Team in DCC either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01392 380434 (Option 2) alternatively there is online guidance and step-by-step guides Click here for Parents Guidance: Using the EHC Hub for an EHCP Review
- It is important that school has each parent/carers current email address.
You won't receive Annual Review paperwork in hard copy unless you advise us that you are unable to access the Hub.
- Please be aware rescheduling dates and times of Annual Reviews is extremely difficult.
- Please contact us immediately via email on email@example.com if you are unable to attend the scheduled date/time.
- Reviews will now held face to face however if you would prefer to attend virtually via Microsoft Teams, please contact us as soon as possible following the received review invite, we will then send an invitation which will contain a link to a Teams video meeting.